- Comparison: Micro USB To iPhone 5′s 9-Pin Dock Connector Cable
- Call Anyone By Bringing iPhone Close To Your Face: RaiseToCall!
- Unlock iPhone 4 On iOS 5/5.0.1 For Baseband 4.11.08: React0r Unlock (Guide)
- Untethered Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 Redsn0w 0.9.6RC9 Released! (Guide)
- Top 5 iPhone 5 Apps for Editing Pictures In 2012
Rumors and claims regarding the upcoming Apple’s iPhone are now out of limits. Each day, either for a new part of the new iPhone or about its launch a rumor covers the first page of the tech site. But we cannot consider them fully authentic, as Apple has not approved any of them. However, today we have got our hands on an information that is an indication by Apple itself about the arrival of a new product in September.
It has been reported that there is a shortage in the stock of iPod nano across the USA. This shortage has been created by Apple itselp and the customers are told wait for the refreshed models in September.
Thus if we consider the leaks about the launch of the new iPhone/iPod touch than we are all set for a launch of a new product from Apple on 12th of September. This means that the upcoming iPod or the iPhone will have the 8-pin doc connector and better Bluetooth connectivity, which were said to be introduced for those iOS devices that would be following the new iPhone.
So, all the iPhone/ iPod touch lovers get ready, as soon your most awaited product is going to land and to amaze you once again with its newness and dazzling features.