- Create Cydia Repositories Using iRepo For iPhone
- Close All Your Background Apps with KillBackGround (Cydia Tweak)
- Add Drawings And Handwriting To Your iPhone Messages Using New Cydia App
- Personal Hotspot Feature For iOS 4.3 Is Enabled For AT&T
- iPad 3 To Have Retina Display, LTE Technology, Quad-Core Chip
Almost for each and every part of the next-gen iPhone, there is a leak that indicates the new features of that part, whether this newness is its appearance or its function. Thus when a lot of stuff regarding iPhone 5 is available then it’s time to combine these leaked parts and compare them with the parts of the iPhone 4S. This will help us to locate, where Apple has introduced a more unique and useful idea than before.
These changes, as already mentioned in the previous few articles, include the alteration in the front panel of the smart phone, with an elongated screen as compared to the iPhone 4S. The two home buttons of the two phones also highlight a clear difference and change the location of camera aperture from the side of the speaker to the place above it.
The difference in the flux cables is also quite vivid. The iPhone 4S flux cable has home button cable, dock connector and the connector for the loud speaker. Where as, in the iPhone 5 they have got a service antenna, the 8-pin dock connector and the headphone jack. But due to the blurriness of the videos and pictures, it’s difficult to claim them legitimate, until Apple itself assures these changes in iPhone 5.