- Universal SIM By Maximize Trade To Unlock Modem Firmware 4.11.08 Is Fake!
- Want To Download AppSync On iOS 6.1 After Jailbreaking With Evasion? Think Again!
- Here Is How To Create An Unbreakable Passcode For iPhone & iPad!
- Block Unwanted Calls On iPhone Without Jailbreaking!
- Here Is How To Install Google Maps On iOS 6 For iPhone & iPad (Easy Way)
Do you know how to check if a smartphone is doing really good? Well there are many ways but one of the most popular ways is to check the supply-demand of that particular smartphone. Well in this case it is the iPhone 5. It wouldn’t come any surprise to you that the demand of the iPhone 5 is outstripping the supply.
If you head over to Apple’s website to get yourself an iPhone 5, you will have to wait around 3-4 weeks. That is almost a month of waiting to buy a iPhone 5 you have ordered today!
iPhone 5 supplies are “extremely limited”.
Even the famed analyst Gene Munster has knocked 2 million from its initial prediction on “how many iPhone 5′s were going to be sold during this quarter” from 27.2 million to 25 million. Which for some might indicate that iPhone 5 is not as popular as predicted but it is in fact due to lower supply of the iPhone 5 from factories in China including the major supply partner Foxconn.
So there is a high chance that if you are thinking to buy an iPhone 5 you will have to wait for quite a long time. But folks do not worry as the analyst predicts that this supply shortage problem will end by December 2012 just in time for the holiday season.
Well folks what do you think?