- New Case For The iPhone Will Charge If You Shake It! (Video)
- Jailbreak iPhone 4/3GS, iPod touch, iPad on iOS 4.3.3 Using Redsnow (Guide)
- Here Is How To Find IMEI Number For iPhone On iOS 6 & How To Use It To Retrieve Stolen iPhones
- iPhone 4 Remains The Thinnest Phone In The World
- Most Expensive iPad Ever Built For $1.2million! (Pics)
The most awaited moment finally came, for which Apple has arranged this entire event. The news that the bloggers were expecting to the most, at last got released by the fruit company, as Apple released iPad mini. I know you are getting excited, therefor we have brought you all the details released by the company about this smaller iPad.
iPad Mini Features
The smaller iPad is now definitely be called iPad mini, which is most prominently having a 7.9-inch display screen, with the resolution 1024 x 768 giving a pixel density of 163ppi. This is similar to that of iPad 2.
If you look on its external design then it is encased in an all-new 7.2mm-thick aluminum shell, which makes it 53 percent lighter and significantly thinner. With this Phil also points out the positive points of iPad mini, by comparing it with Google’s tablet that Nexus 7 also has a bigger, plastic bezel around its screen whereas the iPad mini’s bezel is made out of aluminum.
Other specs about iPad mini includes a dual-core Apple A5 processor, LTE, a 5-megapixel iSight camera, 802.11n Wi-Fi, the new Lightning connector, and a claimed 10-hour battery life. Like other Apple products it is also available in two colors white and black. And the pricing for the Wi-Fi 16GB model $329.
Is iPad mini up to your expectations?