- Download Ultrasnow 1.2.8 To Unlock iPhone 4 & iPhone 3GS On iOS 6.1
- Download Wallaby Flash To HTML5 Conversion Tool For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Customize Folders On iOS 7 Using BetrFolder (Cydia Tweak)
- Apple’s Siri Get A Little Hollywood Touch (Videos)
- “Dream Jailbreak” To Untether Jailbreak iOS 6 Is Fake!
Apple has just released iOS 6.0.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. So folks go ahead and download iOS 6.0.1 for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from the link below.
Download iOS 6.0.1
Apple has just released iOS 6.0.1, those of you who are looking to download iOS 6.0.1 can do so by connecting to your iDevice to iTunes and you will be presented with a message saying a new firmware is available to download. Simply click on “Download and Upgrade”, and the process of download iOS 6 for your Apple device will begin.
Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes for the correct download to begin.
OTA Download iOS 6.0.1
Those of you who are running iOS 6 can simply download iOS 6.0.1 via OTA (Over The Air). To do that simply head over to Settings > General > Software Update. You will be presented with a message saying a new firmware is available. Simply tap on the install option.
Below are some of that bug fixes that have been resolved in iOS 6.0.1. One thing which seems a bit of shock is that a bug in iOS 6 made OTA update on iPhone 5 not possible. Well lets hope Apple has permanently fixed that problem.
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings