- iPad 3 To Have A5X Chip Not A6 Processor (Report)
- Leaked iPhone 5 Promo Video Shows What Users Really Want From iPhone 5 (Parody)
- iPhone 5S, Cheaper iPhone & Retina Display iPad Mini 2 Delayed – Report
- Download RetinaPad To Experience Full Screen Google Maps on iPad
- Luminance: Pro Photo Editing App For iPhone iPod touch iPad
Are you one of those SAM activation ticket holders? Well you are in luck as you can now activate (unlock) your iPhone using those previous SAM activation tickets. Well here is how to activate iPhone on iOS 6.0.1 using SAM activation tickets.
Activate iPhone iOS 6.0.1
SAM unlock, which might be considered to be one of the best free unlocking solutions of all time, was a blessing in disguise to all those who were waiting for an unlock solution to the infamous baseband 4.11.08/4.12.01. That loophole which was found by hacker Loktar Sun could unlock any iPhone on any baseband!
Well unfortunately for many, that loophole was closed shortly, leaving hundreds of thousands of users stuck with locked iPhone’s. But those lucky ones who have saved unlock activation tickets can follow the guide below on how to activate iPhone on iOS 6.0.1.
Before you attempt this guide, let me remind you that you DO NEED ACTIVATION TICKETS for this method to work. If you don’t have them well you can try factory unlock solutions.
Guide To Unlock iPhone On iOS 6.0.1
- iPhone jailbroken on iOS 6.0.1 You can use redsnow 0.9.13b3 to jailbreak your iPhone.
- Saved SAM unlock activation tickets.
Guide Works On:
- iPhone 4 (tested)
- iPhone 4S (not tested but will work)
- iPhone 3GS (tested)
Procedure To Unlock iOS 6
STEP 1: Download redsnow (from above link) and head over to Extras > Even More > Tickets
STEP 2: Once you click Tickets , simply select the lockdown.zip file when you created a backup for your activation tickets.
Note: If you back up your activation tickets manually you can simply select the plist file.
STEP 3: Redsnow will show a message saying that tickets are being uploaded.
STEP 4: Once completed, reboot your device (this is a tethered boot so you will need to “Just Boot” this time).
STEP 5: Now insert the SIM card that was associated with the unlock activation ticket.
That is it folks, you will now have an activated (unlocked) iPhone running on iOS 6.0.1.
If you have tried this method, let us know if this procedure to unlock iPhone on iOS 6.0.1 worked or not for you in the comment section below.