- Untether Jailbreak Apple TV 5.3 Using Seas0nPass 2.4
- Tutorial On Installing Siri On iPhone 4 iPhone 3GS (How – To Guide)
- Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3.3 Using PwnageTool For iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch, iPad (Guide)
- iOS 7.0.3 Released! Download iOS 7.0.3 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch (Link)
- 10 Tips To Maintain Your Job
You know who is really happy at Apple when it comes to earnings? It’s non other then CEO of Apple, Mr. Tim Cook. He has now been rated as the highest paid CEO in America for the year 2012. Want to know how much does Tim Cook earn? Well find out below.
CEO Tim Cook Earnings
Tim Cook took over as the CEO of Apple when the legendary founder Steve Jobs stepped down due to deteriorating health. He had to lead a company which was so used to being driven forward by a visionary leader; well more then a year after and it seems Apple has done really well.
Apple’s stocks have improved greatly compared to last year, even though they have taken a little downturn recently but they are still pretty high. Apple is expected to become a trillion dollar company by next year and Apple has introduced a huge makeover for it’s entire lineup this year, so considering that Apple has done really well. And, leading the company is CEO Tim Cook.
No wonder he is earning so much.
So how much exactly? Well CNBC ranks him as the number one highest paid CEO in America at a whopping $95 million per year. $95 million is the average compensation Tim Cook is receiving per year from Apple, remember this does not count the stock value.
Tim Cook has also received one million stocks which will be vested in the next 10 years if he keeps working at Apple. On a side note Tim Cook when Tim Cook took over as the CEO of Apple from Steve Jobs, he also received stock awards valued at $376 million!
Tim Cook beat Larry Ellison and Ron Johnson of Oracle and JC Penney respectively to become the highest paid CEO in America.
Take a look at the top 23 highest paid CEO’s in the world:
- Tim Cook (Apple) — $95 million
- Larry Ellison (Oracle) — $70 million
- Ron Johnson (JC Penney) — $53 million
- Leslie Moonves (CBS Corporation) — $52 million
- Richard Adkerson (Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold) — $49 million
- Philippe Dauman (Viacom) — $43 million
- John Hammergren (McKesson Corporation) — $42 million
- Aubrey McClendon (Chesapeake Energy) — $39 million
- James Gallogly (James Gallogly) — $35 million
- David Simon (Simon Property Group — $35 million
- Robert Iger (Walt Disney) — $33 million
- Rex Tillerson (Exxon Mobil Corporation) — $30 million
- Michael Jeffries (Abercrombie & Fitch) — $29 million
- Rupert Murdoch (News. Corp) $28 million
- Louis Camilleri (Philip Morris International) — $28 million
- David Zaslav (Discovery Communications) — $27 million
- Brian Roberts (Comcast Corporation) — $27 million
- Miles White (Abbott Laboratories) — $27 million
- Ralph Lauren (Ralph Lauren Corporation) — $27 million
- Kieran Gallahue (CareFusion Corporation) — $25 million
- David Cote (Honeywell International) — $25 million
Well who wouldn’t love to be on that list.