- iPhone Gets Banned In The Biological Home Of Steve Jobs’ Father: Syria
- Bypass Apple Servers & Install iOS 6.1 Beta 4 Without Developer Account (Guide)
- Budget iPhone Gets Completely Leaked! (Video + Pictures)
- R-SIM 4: An Unlocking Solution For iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08 To Be Released Within 10 Days!
- iPhone 5 Will Support 8MP Camera, A5 Chip & Launch This September
Well as we reported a couple of days ago that China Telekom had started taking pre-orders for iPhone 5, it now appears that iPhone 5 and iPad mini will be widely available in China. Apple has confirmed that iPhone 5 and iPad mini will arrive in China on 7 December.
iPhone 5 & iPad Mini China
Apple via a press release today confirmed that iPhone 5 will be available on 14 December and iPad mini on December 4:
CUPERTINO, California―November 30, 2012―Apple® today announced the Wi-Fi versions of iPad® mini and fourth generation iPad with Retina™ display will be available in China on Friday, December 7, and iPhone® 5 will be available on Friday, December 14.
Well it’s kind of surprising to see, China being one of the last countries to get the iPhone 5 and the iPad mini. The irony here is that iPhone 5′s and iPad minis are both made in China only some miles (I’am guessing here) away from those Apple shops and authorized resellers.
Well if you are in China and then finally you can get your hands on one of these Apple devices.
In China, iPad mini and the fourth generation iPad will be available through the Apple Online Store (www.apple.com), select Apple Authorized Resellers and by reservation from Apple retail stores. Reservation requests will be accepted daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. beginning Thursday, December 6 for pick up the following day. Additionally, iPad 2 will be available at just $399 (US).