- Top 8 Cydia Tweaks For iOS 6
- Next Generation iPhone 5 Production By Pegatron Has Started (Report)
- iOS 6 Beta 4 Removes YouTube App From The iPhone (Apple Confirms)
- Scott Forstall, Apple’s SVP of iOS Software, Will Soon Be Leaving The Company!
- Evasion Jailbreak For iOS 7 Release Date Will Not Be Mentioned
Well we have some good news folks. It has finally been confirmed that T-mobile will start selling some Apple products from next year and this includes the iPhone which most of you had been waiting for.
T-Mobile is the fourth largest carrier in the United States and for sometime it had been talking to Apple regarding getting the iPhone on it’s network. Well finally that day has arrived where we can get a confirmation on it.
“T-Mobile USA has entered into an agreement with Apple to bring products to market together next year,” Deutsche Telekom said in a press statement. An Apple spokeswoman confirmed the deal but declined to offer further details.
Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile’s parent company mentioned this agreement between Apple today. If everything goes as planned we will expect T-Mobile USA to start selling Apple products next year.
Currently there is no further information regarding when exactly will T-Mobile begin selling the iPhone next year, but according to other reports it might be early 2013.
T-Mobile is currently investing billion to improve it’s network infrastructure in the United States, and by the time iPhone starts selling on T-Mobile, you can expect some great speeds.