- Download Celeste 2 To Send Files From iPhone To Android (Bluetooth Sharing)
- Solstice Is A Beautiful & Simplistic Theme For iOS 7 On WinterBoard
- iOS 5 Integrates Early Warning Earthquake “Quake Alert” System
- Download Action Movie FX for Hollywood Style Editing For iPhone iPad iPod Touch
- Apple Now Offers Unlimited Number Of iPhone 5!
We have a great news for you regarding iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak. Evaders, the team that is currently working on iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak has given us some updates. We now know some more details regarding the jailbreak. So let’s take a look at these details regarding iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak.
Evasi0n 6.1 Jailbreak
Evad3rs or Evaders today tweeted that they now have an official website for iOS 6.x untethered jailbreak called Evasi0n.com, that is Evasion with a zero. Those of you who have been anxiously following the jailbreak scene would know that we are quite close to the release of an untethered jailbreak. And, the release of evasion just points us towards the right direction.
— evad3rs (@evad3rs) January 31, 2013
When we head to the official website of iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak we get to know that a major portion of testing has been completed. 68 percent to be exact. They mention testing on Windows and Mac has been completed, and only Linux remains. Now the next step is private beta testing.
Evaders who are working on this jailbreak have also given us the requirement list regarding the jailbreak. These are:
- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.5 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 6.0 through 6.1 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
This is definitely great news.
Once the private beta testing is done and the testing on Linux goes as planned then we are finally going to get our hands on iOS 6.x untethered jailbreak. According to previous post the release date has been scheduled to this coming Sunday. So only a couple of days left.
Well as we get closer and closer to the release date we will update you on all the latest happenings, so stay tuned.