- iOS 5 Demoed On White iPhone 4? (Video)
- Leaked Next Generation iPhone 5 Battery Shows No Major Improvements Compared To iPhone 4S
- Apple To Show An Early Preview Of iOS 5 At Yerba Buena Center
- “Miracle SIM” To Unlock iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08 On iOS 5
- Make Icon Labels Vanish Using Alphalcon Cydia Tweak
We are closer than ever for the release of iOS 6 – 6.1 untethered jailbreak. Team Evad3rs have updated Evasion to let us know about some details. The good news is that the first test on evasion jailbreak has been successful for both Windows and Mac. Check out the details after the jump.
The good news to report is that Evasion untethered jailbreak for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is now on 85 percent. The first major round of testing have gone through without any problem for both Windows and Mac.
Now the next step is to test evasion jailbreak on more iOS devices and firmware combinations, which basically mean that the hackers who are working on this will test various iOS devices on different firmware e.g iPhone on iOS 6 or iOS 6.0.2.
If everything goes as planned then we can expect Evasion jailbreak to be compatible on all iOS firmware from iOS 6 through iOS 6.1. And, judging by the rate of progress we can expect the untethered jailbreak to come out anytime today!
Those of you who are wondering about the requirements regarding this jailbreak should read the points below:
- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.5 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 6.0 through 6.1 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Well folks, stay tuned to Maypalo.com for all updates regarding Evasion jailbreak!