- Here Is How To Unlock iPhone Without Losing Untethered Jailbreak
- iPhone 5 Picture Accidentally Leaked Via Photo Stream? (Picture)
- Install Siri On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS & iPod Touch Running iOS 6 (Guide)
- “Google Circles” A New Social Networking Site To be Launched By Google This May
- iOS 8.1.1 Released With Major Improvements For iPhone 4s & iPad 2
Those of you who had been waiting for the release of snowbreeze to untethered jailbreak iOS 6.x, we have some good news. iH8sn0w the developer behind snowbreeze has updated its jailbreaking tool to untether jailbreak iOS 6 – 6.1. Download snowbreeze 2.9.8 from the link below.
Download Snowbreeze To Jailbreak iOS 6.1
Snowbreeze has been updated to version 2.9.8 to support iOS 6, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6.0.2 and iOS 6.1. Those of you who want download snowbreeze to jailbreak their iOS device can do so by downloading it from the link below.
Currently this version of Snowbreeze only supports A4 devices and below, which includes iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch 4G. Check out the release notes of snowbreeze 2.9.8 below.
- Added 5.2/6.0.x/6.1 untethers provided by evad3rs
- Added iOS 6.1 support for iPhone 3GS, and A4 devices.
- Fixed Hacktivation issues on 6.0.x.
- Fixed some iFaith mode bugs.
- I should note AppleTV 2 stuff such as XBMC is currently broken. So you may want to hold back on updating until your favorite tweaks are updated and available.
- Use iFaith mode after selecting/downloading the appropriate IPSW for your device. You will then be prompted to browse for SHSH blobs for the IPSW you have selected.
- Remember to enter a PWNED DFU state with sn0wbreeze’s iREB button in the top bar of sn0wbreeze prior to (SHIFT + Restoring) the custom signed IPSW!
Preserve Baseband On iOS 6
The advantage of Snowbreeze over evasion is that snowbreeze can let you preserve your baseband, which is great if you rely on unlocking via Ultrasnow or any other method.
Download snowbreeze 2.9.8
We will post a guide on how to preserve baseband and to jailbreak using snowbreeze shortly. So stay tuned!