- Unlock iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08/4.12.01 On iOS 5.1.1 Using Activation Tickets With Redsnow (Guide)
- Apple Sells A Record Breaking 3 Million iPad’s In The First Three Days!
- No Report Of Apple Losing iPhone 5 Prototype: Police Confirms
- Snowbreeze 2.5 Released! Download It For Untethered Jailbreak On iOS 4.3.1 For Window Users
- iPad Mini Has Advanced Touch Screen Able To Recognize Unwanted Touches!
Apple has just released iOS 6.1.1 to the general public but unlike any previous updates this one is specifically aimed for the iPhone 4S. So those folks who own an iPhone 4S can go ahead and download iOS 6.1.1 via the usual mediums.
Download iOS 6.1.1 iPhone 4S
We had been hearing reports for sometime now that Apple was rushing to release iOS 6.1.1 not because many people wanted new features, it was simply to fix some very important bugs/problems.
Those of you who are wondering why Apple has released iOS 6.1.1 to iPhone 4S users; well folks, this bug which caused a problem over 3G cellular networks only effected those users with the iPhone 4S.
So those of you who were experiencing problems on their iPhone 4S, only relating to cellular connectivity should upgrade to iOS 6.1.1. But do not update if you were facing any other kind of problem such as your weather app not working. This update does not fix that problem. The release note for iOS 6.1.1 indicates it only “fixes an issue that could impact cellular performance and reliability for iPhone 4S”.
We are currently not sure if this release fixes the evasion untethered jailbreak but just to be on the safe side do not update to iOS 6.1.1 if you want to keep that untethered jailbreak status. But those of you who are facing some problems on iOS 6.1 should go ahead and download it for their iPhone 4S.
More info on this will be provided shortly. Visit our homepage.