- Anyone Who Hacks Apple’s Fingerprint Touch ID Will Receive $15,000 & More!
- Download Redsnow 0.9.8b7 To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 6
- Open Links Within Apps Without Switching To Mobile Safari Through BrowseInApp For iOS
- Celebration Of Steve Jobs Life Event In Full Swing (Aerial Video)
- Download Snowbreeze 2.9.8 To Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6.x & Preserve Baseband
Apple released iOS 6.1.2 today to the general public, bringing in some much-needed bug fixes. Well, those folks who wanted to update to iOS 6.1.2 and jailbreak it can now do so. Download evasion 1.4 for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2. Check out the guide below on jailbreaking iOS 6.1.2 untether.
Untether Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2
Those of you who have updated to iOS 6.1.2 on their iOS device can download evasion 1.4 and jailbreak the latest firmware from Apple. The easy step-by-step guide will tell you how to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2. So check it out below. Make sure you read the “important notes” first before attempting to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2
- This is an untethered jailbreak for all iOS device running on iOS 6.1.2.
- If you are planning to download iOS 6.1.2 and jailbreak it, make sure you upgrade to iOS 6.1.2 through iTunes.
- Disable the passcode on your iOS device.
- It will only require a few minutes of your time.
- Download iOS 6.1.2.
- Download evasion 1.4.
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod touch 4
- iPod touch 5
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad mini
- Apple TV 2
Guide To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2
STEP 1: Download evasion 1.4 from the link above.
STEP 2: Connect your iOS device to computer, make sure your passcode is turned off.
STEP 3: Run evasion 1.4.
STEP 4: Now click on the “jailbreak” button. Now you don’t need to do anything, simply just relax and let evasion work its magic.
STEP 5: Let your iOS device reboot. Once it is done, unlock your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and tap on the “evasion jailbreak icon”. Tap only once!
STEP 6: Your iOS device will reboot many times. So do not touch it. Just be patient.
STEP 7: It will display the evasion jailbreak logo and other information. Once it is done your iOS device will be jailbroken untethered on iOS 6.1.2.
That’s it folks, you will have successfully jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 6.1.2!
As always if you have any question simply leave a comment below.