- Snowbreeze 2.7 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone, iPod touch, iPad On iOS 4.3.3 – Release Imminent
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S 4 Active Using Geohot Method
- Here Is How To Fix Installous API Error On Jailbroken iPhone iPad iPod touch (Guide)
- Download Android 4.4 KitKat For Android Smartphones – Waiting Time Info
- Google Now Gets Massive Update! Say “OK Google” To Activate – Download Google 3.1 Now
Just jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using evasion and now facing a rebooting problem? Well you are not alone, therefore you do not need to worry as we have a solution for your problem. Here is how to fix rebooting problem after jailbreaking with evasion on iOS 6 through iOS 6.1.2.
Reboot Problems On iOS 6/6.1/6.1.2
Those users who own an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and are running on iOS 6.x.x firmware must have jailbroken their iOS devices, if you haven’t well then I highly suggest you to download evasion 1.4 and jailbreak it right now.
Those folks who have already jailbroken their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on iOS 6 through iOS 6.1.2 might have encountered a little problem and that is while rebooting their iOS devices. Well do not worry as the solution is here. Evad3rs, the team behind the evasion jailbreak tool have updated to evasion untether package in Cydia to fix this problem.
Version 0.4-1 helps fix booting problems that were happening during some reboots.
Those of you who are facing this problem after jailbreaking should head over to Cydia and upgrade the untether package. To do this simply visit the “Changes” section and tap on the upgrade button on the top right hand corner.
That is bound to fix problems regarding booting.
If this still does not fix your problem then let us know in the comment section below.