- New TaiG Version With Substrate Fix Released But Taken Down!
- Fix Mobile Substrate On iOS 7 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
- Downgrade To Untethered Jailbreak From iOS 4.3.5 To iOS 4.3.3 Without SHSH Blobs (Guide)
- Hacker Mentions No Work Being Done On Jailbreaking iOS 6
- Apple Watch Tattoo Problem Gets Solved! (Humor Video)
The popular jailbreaking tool, Snowbreeze has been updated today. The new version, Snowbreeze 2.9.14, let’s you jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 and also brings support to the APTickets validation. So those folks who want to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 can do so right now by downloading Snowbreeze 2.9.14 from the download link below.
iH8sn0w, the developer behind popular tools such as Snowbreeze and iFaith has updated the jailbreaking tool for Windows platform. The new Snowbreeze 2.9.14 is out to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 for pre-A5 devices.
Here is the change log for Snowbreeze 2.9.14
- 2.9.14: After Cydia’s mishap with aptickets from 6.0 –> 6.1.2 (causing soft-dfu loops), sn0wbreeze now includes an apticket validation. It will verify the apticket after browsing for iOS5+ blobs in iFaith mode.
- 2.9.14: Added tethered support for A4 devices on iOS 6.1.3 (3GS old bootroms are untethered as usual).
Snowbreeze 2.9.14 will jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 but do remember that this version will only tether jailbreak iOS 6.1.3, as currently we do not have an untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3.
Those folks who want an untethered jailbreak for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch should not update to iOS 6.1.3. Stick with lower firmwares and jailbreak it using evasion. But those of you who have mistakenly updated to iOS 6.1.3 can use either Snowbreeze or Redsnow to jailbreak this specific version.
This version of redsnow will jailbreak all pre-A5 devices which include the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch 4. You can download Snowbreeze 2.9.14 from the download link below.
Download Snowbreeze 2.9.14
As always if you have any question, simply leave a comment below and we will get to you.