- Cydia Receives Massive Update For iOS 8: MultiTasking, iPhone 6 Support, Passcode Fix & More!
- WWDC 2014 Keynote Timings For Every Major City In The World
- Check Out These Two Handy Cydia Tweaks For Notification Center
- The New iPad 3 Gets Jailbroken (Untethered) On iOS 5.1 (Video)
- Crash Skype By Sending This Message!
Apple has just released iTunes 11.0.4 which brings bug fixes and other improvements to iTunes for Windows and Mac users. So those of you who had been experiencing problems with iTunes can go ahead and download iTunes 11.0.4 from the download link below.
This new version of iTunes 11.0.4 brings bug fixes relating to wireless syncing and being forced to log into iTunes store repeatedly. For a full change log of iTunes 11.0.4 read the change log below:
This new version of iTunes comes with several new features and improvements, including:
New MiniPlayer, MiniPlayer now includes beautiful new that showcases your album network. In addition, a progress bar is now built right into MiniPlayer.
Improved Songs View. You can now enjoy your album artwork while in Songs view.
Multi-Disc Albums. Albums with multiple discs now appear as a single-album.
This update fixes a problem that may cause iTunes to quite if you switch between wired and wireless syncing and addresses an issue that may require you to log into the iTunes Store repeatedly.
Those of you who want this latest version of iTunes, iTunes 11.0.4 can download it by heading over to iTunes and click on “check for updates”. Or you can head over to Apple’s iTunes page and download iTunes 11.0.4 for Windows and Mac.