- Download PirateBrowser For Windows & Mac To Access All Blocked Content!
- Recap Of SAM Unlock Method For iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08
- Direct Download Links For iOS 8 (Links)
- The Best Cydia Tweak On iOS 5 For iPhone iPad iPod touch: IntelliScreenX
- Download Redsnow 0.9.6rc16 & PwnageTool For iPhone 4/3GS To Fix Vibration & Side Switch Issue
Apple has released iOS 7 beta 1 and those lucky developers can download and install iOS 7 beta 1 for their iPhone. But those amongst us who are not developers (a very large number) can not install iOS 7 beta 1 as a UDID registration is required. But Maypalo has found a way to install iOS 7 beta 1 without a developer account! Yes folks, you read that right. Check out the guide below on how to install iOS 7 beta 1 for your iPhone without a developer account!
Install iOS 7 Beta 1 Without Developer Account
As you all might be aware, Apple releases these beta updates for only developers so they can test out their applications. But those of you who just can’t wait to get your hands on iOS 7 we have a guide that will let you install iOS 7 beta 1 without a developer account.
- iOS 7 beta 1 is only intended for developers, if you are not a developer it is not recommended that you download iOS 7.
- You will experience a lot of bugs and crashes, your warned.
- You will lose your jailbreak status if you update to iOS 7 beta 1.
- If you rely on carrier unlock do not update to iOS 7 as you will lose your unlock.
- Maypalo does not recommend you to download iOS 7 beta 1, only proceed at your own risk. We will not be held responsible if you brick your iOS device.
iOS 7 beta 1 can be installed on the following:
- iPhone 4.
- iPhone 4S.
- iPhone 5.
Support for other devices is coming soon.
You might want to check out:
You will be required the following:
- Download iOS 7 beta 1 firmware.
- Download iOS 6.1.3 (for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S).
- Download iOS 6.1.4 (for iPhone 5).
- Download latest version of iTunes.
Install iOS 7 Beta 1 Procedure
STEP 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer and open up the latest version of iTunes.
STEP 2: Back up your iPhone so you do not lose any important apps/files.
STEP 3: Following this, left click on your device in iTunes, so it brings it up in the right hand side main window.
STEP 4: After this, if you are not on iOS 6.1.4 (for iPhone 5) or iOS 6.1.3 (for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S) then either update it normally or with your iPhone switched on, hold the shift button, meanwhile click restore and look for your iOS 6.1.4/6.1.3 firmware that you downloaded.
STEP 5: Once it is restored, follow the on-screen instructions until you see the “set device as” on your computer in iTunes.
STEP 6: Now tick on “set devices as new iPhone”.
STEP 7: Click continue.
STEP 8: Follow on the on-screen instructions.
STEP 9: Once it is done, on your iTunes “Shift+click” (Windows) or “Alt+Click” (Mac) on “check for update”.
STEP 10: A new Window will pop up, simply select on iOS 7 beta 1 IPSW you downloaded from the above link.
That’s it folks! If you have successfully followed the above steps carefully you will now have installed iOS 7 beta 1 on your iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or iPhone 5. Maypalo has tested this and can confirm this method does indeed work!
If you receive an error called “invalid IPSW” it means you have downloaded the wrong firmware file. Make sure you download the correct file and install iOS 7 beta 1. If you face any other errors, simply leave a comment below and we will get to you.
Have you downloaded iOS 7 beta 1?