- How To Unlock iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Bought From Apple Site/Store
- Apple Is The Number 1 Most Valuable Brand In The World!
- Jailbreak iPhone iPad iPod touch On iOS 4.3.4 Using PwnageTool 4.3.4 (Guide)
- Jailbreak iOS 4.3 GM iPod Touch 3G & 4G With PwangeTool Bundles (Guide)
- Install The Official Facebook App For iPad 1 & iPad 2 (Guide)
As you might already be aware, Apple has released iOS 7 beta 1 to developers. But it seems not just developers have got their hands on iOS 7 beta but the general population too, thanks to the leaks. Well if you have tried iOS 7 and want to get back to the official version, which iOS 6, we have a very simple guide for that. Check out how to downgrade iPhone from iOS 7 beta 1 to iOS 6.
Restore iPhone From iOS 7 To iOS 6
Apple yesterday unveiled iOS 7 to the world, bringing in some stunning new features. But the one thing that most of you will be interested in is the new design. iOS 7 has been completely revamped; new icons, new colors and many new functionality. But it seems not everyone is happy with the upgrade, as they do not like the way the icons look.
Well if you are not happy with iOS 7, or simply want to get back to iOS 6.x.x because it is crashing a lot, we have a simple guide to get your iPhone downgraded from iOS 7 beta 1 to iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4.
To restore back to the official firmware, you will be required the following.
- Download iOS 6.1.3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.
- Download iOS 6.1.4 for iPhone 5
- Download latest version of iTunes.
Procedure To Downgrade iPhone From iOS 7
This procedure follows the “manual” method as it is recommended because you might encounter some errors while directly restoring
STEP 1: Put iPhone in DFU mood.
STEP 2: Connect your iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone to iTunes.
STEP 3: Put iPhone again in DFU mood.
STEP 4: Option+click on restore iPhone.
STEP 5: Now choose the firmware for your iPhone from the above download link.
That’s it folks. If you have followed the steps carefully, your iPhone will be downgraded from iOS 7 to iOS 6.
As always if you have any question, comment below and we will get to you.
Thanks Adrian Sluyters!