If you have just tuned in, you might be in for a surprise. Evasion iOS 7 untethered jailbreak has been released to the public, and boy does it work great! Evasion, one of the most popular jailbreaking tools of all time has been released for iOS 7. If you are wondering how to jailbreak (untether); we have the full tutorial, so check below on how to jailbreak iOS 7 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch untethered using evasion.
iOS 7 Evasion Jailbreak Guide
Jailbreaking using evasion jailbreak for iOS 7 is pretty simple, all the instructions are clever and presented on the screen. But sometimes people face problems while jailbreaking an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. If you are one of those people who are likely to encounter a problem or have no idea on how to jailbreak iOS 7; this guide is for you.
Before actually starting out the guide, you must know some things, or are required to do a few simple tasks to ensure a trouble-free jailbreak. So read these before attempting to jailbreak iOS 7 using evasion tool.
- Create a backup using iCloud or backup to iTunes whichever one you prefer. This is important if you have to do a complete restore if something goes wrong.
- Remove passcode before attempting the jailbreak.
- Do not do any iTunes related task while you’re jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 7.
- If Evasion gets stuck while jailbreaking, you can reboot the device or force-reboot it.
- It is untethered jailbreak, meaning you do not need to tethered boot every time you restart your iOS device.
Evasion Jailbreak Compatible with:
- iPhone 5S.
- iPhone 5C.
- iPhone 5.
- iPhone 4S.
- iPhone 4.
- iPad 2.
- iPad 3.
- iPad 4.
- iPad Air.
- iPad Mini 1.
- iPad Mini 2.
- iPod touch 5.
iOS 7 Jailbreak Versions compatible:
- iOS 7.1 beta (not tested but reports say it is working on it).
- Download Evasion Jailbreak.
iOS 7 Jailbreak Tutorial
STEP 1: Download evasion jailbreak for iOS 7 from the above link.
STEP 2: Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, whichever one you want to jailbreak to your computer.
STEP 3: Click on the evasion icon and you will be presented with the following screen.
STEP 4: Click on the jailbreak button and the jailbreaking process will begin.
STEP 5: After a couple of minutes, it will ask you to unlock your device and to tap on the evasion icon. The evasion icon will appear on your springboard, simply tap on it and it will continue
STEP 6: After sometime it is going to display that your jailbreak is done. It will reboot a couple of times and the Cydia icon will appear on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
That’s it folks. That was a very simple guide on how to untethered jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on iOS 7 using evasion jailbreak tool
As always if you face any problem or have a question regarding the iOS 7 evasion jailbreak, simply leave a comment below and we will get to you.