- Unlock iPhone 4 Baseband 4.12.02 On iOS 6 Using SAM Unlock Activation Tickets (Guide)
- Download Redsnow 0.9.11b2 To Downgrade Build “9A406” For iPhone 4S
- Apple Stores Prepare For Hurricane Sandy (IMAGES)
- New Firmware Released! Download iOS 4.3.2 For iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
- iOS 5 & Mac OS X Lion Confirmed, iPhone 5 Maybe Released – WWDC
We have a good news for those Windows users who were waiting for a jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3-6.1.5. The jailbreak tool for these firmwares is out! You can now download P0sixspwn jailbreak tool for Windows from the download link below.
Posixspwn Jailbreak Windows
IH8sn0w, Winocm, and SquiffPwn; the developers behind the jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3 to iOS 6.1.5 have released the Windows version. Previously we only had Posixspwn for Mac but now thanks to the developers, the Windows version is out.
The Windows Posixspwn is basically the same as that one on the Mac – except it runs only on Windows (Obviously). One of the developers behind P0sixspwn has mentioned that the Windows version is more stable than the Mac. So those of you who had been facing some problems while trying to jailbreak it on Mac, should give it a try on Windows.
Download Posixspwn for Windows and Mac from the download link and jailbreak your iPhone and iPod touch on iOS 6.1.3-6.1.5.
Download Posixspwn Windows.
Download Posixspwn Mac.
Here are some important notes before you attempt jailbreaking using Posixspwn.
- Windows version 1.0.4 is more stable than Mac, so try that out if you face some problems.
- Running P0sixspwn for windows in compatibility mode resolves some errors.
- If one PC fails for you try it on another.
- If you encounter error 03, try running P0sixspwn again or try putting it in a shortly named path (such as C:\jailbreak or something).
As always if you have any questions, drop a comment below.