- How To Increase Speed Of iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch On iOS 7
- Preserve Baseband For iOS 6 While Upgrading to iOS 6 For iPhone 4 & iPhone 3GS (Guide)
- Apple TV To Include LG’s OLED Technology (Rumor)
- Developer Releases “Siri For Android” In The Android Market
- Steve Jobs The Founder Of Apple Is Dead (Breaking)
Those of you with an Apple TV should rejoice as Seas0nPass has been updated to untether jailbreak Apple TV 5.3. So those of you who were waiting to jailbreak Apple TV on firmware 5.3, can now download SeasonPass (updated version) to untether jailbreak it. The link has been provided below.
Apple TV 5.3 Untether Jailbreak
Firecore, the team behind this untethered jailbreak for Apple TV 5.3 has released the new version of SeasonPass. If you hadn’t already jailbroken, the time is now. This time we have the untether jailbreak for Apple TV on 5.3.
This version of Seas0nPass only jailbreaks Apple TV second generation on 5.3. So those of you who have Apple TV third-generation would still have to wait. Although the good news is that an untether jailbreak for Apple TV 3 is being worked on. Not only that, Evad3rs team is working on an untether jailbreak for Apple TV 6+ firmware.
- Added support for untethered Apple TV 5.3.
- Improved reliability of installation process.
- Improved diagnostic reporting.
- Other various fixes and improvements.
Download Seas0nPass 2.4 from the download links below.
Download Seas0nPass for Mac.
Download Seas0nPass for Windows.
As always if you have a question in general, or any question relating to this post “untether jailbreak Apple TV 5.3 using Seas0nPass 2.4 then leave a comment below and we will get to you.