- Preserve Baseband For iOS 6 While Upgrading to iOS 6 For iPhone 4 & iPhone 3GS (Guide)
- R-SIM 4 To Unlock iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08 Gets Delayed, 50% Completed
- Google Wins Patent Over Its Doodles
- Have Money? Why Not Buy These Gold-Plated iPhone, iPad & iPad Mini (Pictures)
- Updated Redsnow 0.9.10b2 Fixes Bugs Download Now
The untether jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3-6.1.5, Posixspwn, has been updated again, and this time it brings additional bug fixes and other improvements. But the major one is for Mac where Posixspwn jailbreak now supports Snow Leopard. So go ahead and download Posixspwn 1.0.5 untether jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3-6.1.5.
Today, iH8sn0w, one of the developers behind Posixspwn tweeted that they have updated their jailbreaking tool to fix some major issues and bring support to Snow Leopard on Mac. So if you had been facing some problem, then I suggest you download Posixspwn 1.0.5 jailbreak from the download links for Mac and Windows below, and try jailbreaking your iOS device again.
Posixspwn Jailbreaks the following devices:
- iPhone 5.
- iPhone 4S.
- iPhone 4.
- iPhone 3GS.
- iPod touch 4G.
- iPod Touch 5.
Posixspwn supports the following version:
- iOS 6.1.3.
- iOS 6.1.4.
- iOS 6.1.5.
You can download Posixspwn 1.0.5 jailbreak tool for Windows and Mac from the link below.
Download Posixspwn 1.0.5 Windows.
Download Posixspwn 1.0.5 Mac.
If you face any problems while jailbreaking using Posixspwn 1.0.5 for Windows and Mac, then drop a comment below and we will get to you.