- Download Installous 5 For iPhone iPad iPod Touch On iOS 5.1.1: BitTorrent Support
- iPhone 5S Photo Leaked: Available In Gold, Silver, Black Colour! (Picture)
- Download OS X 10.10 Yosemite Beta 1 Without Developer Account
- Evasion7 To Be Updated To Fix Major Bugs
- Zeusmos The App That Allowed Installation Of Cracked Apps Without Jailbreak Has Been Shut Down!
Those of you who use Dropbox regularly know how beneficial it can be. You simply drag any item you want on other devices to that icon and you can access it on any device: smartphone, tablet or P.C – it is right there for you. Well to take Dropbox to the next level, we have a new Cydia tweak called AllDrop. Here is how to upload any file to Dropbox on iOS 7 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
If you use Dropbox on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch you would know that you can only upload photos or videos to the native application. But sometimes you need more than that, you need to upload many different kinds of files. If you are one of those heavy users than AllDrop will do the job for you.
AllDrop is a new Cydia tweak that allows you to upload any kind of file to Dropbox by unlocking access to native iOS filesystems. Once you download AllDrop Cydia tweak from the Big Boss repo, head over to the settings panel and tap on the button which will un-sandbox the app.
Now head over to the native Dropbox app and tap on the ellipses button at the right-hand corner. The new AllDrop button will appear. Tap on it and you are good to go on uploading any kind of file to Dropbox.
AllDrop is a great Cydia tweak and for $0.99 it is worth it. Let me know how this goes for you.