If you had been facing problems in Cydia then I have a good news for you. Cydia has been updated to fix some major bugs, which many users had been reporting. If you are one of them, then it is time to download the new version of Cydia. Cydia 1.1.12 is here!
Fix Cydia Bugs
Saurik, the man behind Cydia, yesterday released a major upgrade to the store. It was a welcome change as it brought the most used things to the homepage. If you have used the new Cydia you will notice these changes. But a lot of users had been reporting that there were many bugs in it and it caused Cydia to crash. If you are one of those people then this update is for you.
Cydia 1.1.12 is here, and here are the bug fixes and the complete change log:
- Fix issue with the color of the iOS status bar seen in Cydia on iOS 7.
- Fix problem with Italian localization that caused uninstalls to not work.
- Resolve a package conflict that caused some Russian users to not be able to upgrade to Cydia 1.1.10.
- Improve alphabetical index display for users of Traditional Chinese.
- Fix wording in German localization.
- Show iOS 7 icon on iPad Retina.
- Fix broken permissions caused by “stashing” regression, fixing “empty” WinterBoard, Activator, and more.
- Fix the black-on-black status bar text color issue in Cydia on iOS 7.
- More German localization fixes.
- Use old iPad Retina icon on iOS 6.
The new version of Cydia is going to fix most of the problems you might have been facing, so it is a must-download.
To download the new version of Cydia, simply head over to Cydia and you will be prompted that a new version is available. Simply install that and you are good to go.
As always if you have a question,