- Is Apple Really Going To Launch 8 New Products This Year?
- Absinthe Released! Download Absinthe To Jailbreak iPhone 4S & iPad 2 For Mac & Windows
- Hacker Mentions No Work Being Done On Jailbreaking iOS 6
- Download Leaked iOS 8 Beta 4 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch (Links)
- How To Unlock iPhone On iOS 7 For Free (Guide)
If the rumours are to be believed we have 25 days until Apple launches the iPhone 6. Which is not a lot compared to the days we have been waiting for. Well, to give your eyes a feast, we have some stunning iPhone 6 packaging renders for you to enjoy and some Beats headphones too!
Some designers create some amazing art when it comes to Apple products and some don’t! This is one of those which will make you want to buy the device right away.
Well check out these stunning renders of the iPhone 6 packaging and Beats headphones: at least they are better than the ones “leaked” yesterday.
As you can see some of these renders are absolutely stunning.
iPhone 6 is expected to be unveiled on September 9 and be available for the public to buy on September 19 according to latest reports.
The next-gen iPhone is expected to pack: a 4.7″ display, NFC, faster LTE, wireless charging, improved camera and be thinner and lighter from the previous one.