- Thinking Of Buying An iPhone 5 Online? You Will Have To Wait Weeks!
- Fix Bugs & iPhone 3GS Location Service On iOS 5 With Redsnow 0.9.9b6
- Here Are The Complete Details Regarding Facebook’s New Home Feature
- Apple & Samsung Introducing Smartphones With Wireless Charging Technology!
- Apple’s iPad 3 Event At Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco – Live Blog
If the rumours are to be believed we have 25 days until Apple launches the iPhone 6. Which is not a lot compared to the days we have been waiting for. Well, to give your eyes a feast, we have some stunning iPhone 6 packaging renders for you to enjoy and some Beats headphones too!
Some designers create some amazing art when it comes to Apple products and some don’t! This is one of those which will make you want to buy the device right away.
Well check out these stunning renders of the iPhone 6 packaging and Beats headphones: at least they are better than the ones “leaked” yesterday.
As you can see some of these renders are absolutely stunning.
iPhone 6 is expected to be unveiled on September 9 and be available for the public to buy on September 19 according to latest reports.
The next-gen iPhone is expected to pack: a 4.7″ display, NFC, faster LTE, wireless charging, improved camera and be thinner and lighter from the previous one.