- Disable Vibration On iPhone When Placed On A Flat Surface: MyVibe Cydia Tweak
- Hitler Reacts To Steve Jobs Resignation Letter (Video)
- Download Redsnow 0.9.15b1 To Jailbreak iOS 6 For iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch
- Preserve Baseband For iOS 6 While Upgrading to iOS 6 For iPhone 4 & iPhone 3GS (Guide)
- (BREAKING) Blackberry Sells Itself For $4.7 Billion To FairFax – Blackberry Is Dead!
Pangu untether jailbreak has been updated to fix an issue which had been reported by a lot of people. Pangu untether 0.3 now fixes a problem which caused a lot of iOS devices, especially the 32-bit ones to overheat. So go ahead and download Pangu untether 0.3 from Cydia now!
People started reporting that once Pangu 1.1 had been released and they tried jailbreaking it, they encountered a problem. This problem resulted in the CPU running more than usual and draining battery and even in some cases causing the device to become really hot.
Well if you had been experiencing this problem, then the good news is that Pangu untether package has been updated. So you can download the Pangu untether now to fix this problem.
Head over to Cydia and search for the Pangu untether and you will be presented with it. Or you will be notified that you need to install some essentials. Just install the latest Pangu untether Cydia package.
Are you one of those people who are experiencing this heating problem on 32-bit devices? Or after installing the Pangu untether 0.3 package it still hasn’t fixed your device then drop a comment below.