- Mobilecom Debitel: A German Carrier Confirms iPhone 5 Launch In September!
- Facebook’s New Feature Will Help You Through A Break-up
- Apple Engineers Takes The First Photo Using iPhone 5’s Camera
- Redsnow & Corona Get Updated To Fix iBooks On iOS 5.0.1
- Unlock iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08 – What Has Happened So Far
This is surely going to come as a surprise to many of you. Apple is planning to release a 4″ iPhone in 2015 according to the latest rumors coming out of the Apple supply chain. Check out the details regarding the smaller or should I say “normal” iPhone below.
Apple changed the paradigm when it launched the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus. Two big phones, especially the latter making it enter the phablet category. Well if the latest rumor is to be believed than Apple might want to take a step back.
Sources from the supply chain have mentioned that Apple is planning to release a smaller form factor device in the second half of 2015.
Which, if you have been following Apple, would know, is a very unlikely thing to do. But again Apple might surprise us.
The 4″ screen would put the iPhone in the same category as the iPhone 5, which a lot of people actually preferred. So Apple might just consider releasing a 4″ iPhone next year.
Although it does mention supply chain sources but we shouldn’t take this rumor too seriously as Apple is known to make last-minute changes.
What are your thoughts on Apple releasing a smaller iPhone compared to the 6 and the 6 plus?