- Samsung Successfully Tests 5G Speeds For Smartphones
- Should You Switch From Spotify To Apple Music?
- Save iPad 2 SHSH Blobs : Important For All iPad 2 jailbreak Users
- Fix Facebook App From Crashing On iOS 7 For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Hackers Already Working On Jailbreaking iOS 6 Even Before It’s Released!
We were expecting it to be released any day now and it finally has. Apple has released iOS 8.1.3 to the general public, bringing in some major bug fixes and a very important feature, which many people had been complaining a lot about; reduce firmware storage upgrades.
Download iOS 8.1.3
Early morning, today, Apple released iOS 8.1.3, this upgrade fixes quite a lot of bugs including the jailbreak ones. Therefore if you plan on staying with your jailbreak do not download iOS 8.1.3, but if you had been facing some problems then you can download iOS 8.1.3.
The new firmware brings bug fixes relating to: Apple ID passwords for messages and FaceTime, an issue with spotlight, configuration options and more.
Here is the complete change log:
- Reduces the amount of stone age required to perform a software update.
- Fixes an issue that prevented some users from entering their Apple ID password for messages and FaceTime.
- Address an issue that caused spotlight to stop displaying Results.
- Fixes an issue which prevented multitasking gestures from working on iPad.
- Adds a new configuration options for education standardized testing
The most important feature, personally for me, is the large amount of space that was required to perform an upgrade. From now onwards that is no longer the case.
So folks go ahead and download iOS 8.1.3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Remember if you want to keep your iOS device jailbroken, then stay away from this upgrade. More details on our home page.