- Factory Unlock iPhone Baseband 4.11.08/4.12.01 On All Carriers World Wide (GiveAway)
- Download “PP Jailbreak” To Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 On Mac (Guide)
- Microsoft Buys Skype For $8.5 Billion, Official Announcement Tomorrow – Confirmed
- Apple Wins Ban On Some Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Top 5 Cracked Repos On iOS 8 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
There are many tests done on the Apple Watch before it is available for the public, but I’m pretty sure Apple did not conduct a test like the one you will see in the video below. Apple Watch is taken to the extreme here!
There are various drop tests done on the Apple Watch and some are really good ones, which you can see on YouTube but I’m pretty sure that this is probably one of the best tests done on the Apple Watch.
Apple’s watch is taken to the extreme here by pouring liquid nitrogen on it and then getting a pounding from a sledge hammer.
Check out the Apple Watch extreme test video below.
As you can see from the video, the Apple Watch gets beaten to the extreme here and the final product are just components of the watch.
Any video after this will be kind of hard to top it.