- Direct Download Links For iOS 8 (Links)
- Confirmed! White iPhone Coming This Spring: Phil Schiller Apple SVP
- Experiencing A Purple Lens Problem On iPhone 5? Apple Officially Says Your Holding It Wrong
- How To Download Leaked iOS 7 Beta 4 For iPhone iPad iPod Touch (Links)
- iPhone 5 To Be Discontinued Once iPhone 5S & Budget iPhone Are launched!
If you know a thing or two about Apple products, you would know how popular they are. Every year since the launch of the original iPhone back in 2007, Apple has sold more iPhones every year compared to the previous one. Breaking records every year. But it seems that next year, 2016, will be the year that changes everything.
According to Morgan Stanley analyst, Katy Huberty, Apple’s iPhone sales; the major revenue for Apple (almost two-thirds), will decline for the first time ever. The bank is expecting that iPhone sales will decrease by 2.6% for the financial year 2016. Marking a huge change for Apple.
So what is the reason that the analyst mentions for the decrease in the number of sales for the iPhone? The analyst mentions that the smartphone market is saturating in developed markets and the higher prices in international markets are going to cause the slowdown.
So the question now is: Is iPhone sales going to slow down? The question is hard to predict but if we are going to look at the past and see the numbers; the analyst is wrong. iPhone sales will keep improving year by year. The question remains which year will it slow down?
Just like all predictions take this with a pinch of salt.