- Apple Working On A Virtual Reality Headset For iPhone
- CEO of Apple Made $9 Million In 2014 But He Wasn’t The Number One
- Secure Your Sensitive Data Using TheVault App For iPhone, iPad
- Download Absinthe v2.0 To Untether Jailbreak iPhone 4/4S, iPad 2/3 On iOS 5.1.1 (Links)
- Apple Releases iOS 5.0.1, Download iOS 5.0.1 For iPhone iPad iPod touch
We might be many months away from the release date of the iPhone 7 but the rumors have started coming in and this time regarding the design of the iPhone 7. According to a report from DigiTimes, iPhone 7 is going to be waterproof and made from a new compound material.
DigiTimes has a mixed history in the past regarding Apple products, some have been right, others not so much. But it does have some very solid rumors which turned out to be true regarding previous iPhones. Well, keeping that in mind, let’s take a look at today’s one.
The newspaper mentions that the next iPhone or the iPhone 7, whatever you like to call it, will be waterproof and will use new compounds to hide the antenna.
There is no mention on what this new compound is and why Apple has decided to change the material. The reason why might be because to hide the antennas but currently they look fine to me and don’t need a makeover. But that is Apple’s decision to make.
This is not the first time we are hearing about the rumors of the iPhone 7 being waterproof, we heard it before and that the next iPhone is going to pack in 3 GB of RAM. On a side note, iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus are already waterproof, it’s just that Apple doesn’t official acknowledge it.
Well what are your thoughts on this new decision by Apple regarding the iPhone 7?