Apple is planning something big on 19th May that is the 10th anniversary of its retail stores, and what exactly are they planning big?
Well the folks over at BGR have got some solid sources regarding this news.
- All employees will work overnight all the way through mid-Sunday for about 10-15 employees at each Apple store .
- The employees who will be working the overnight shift will be required to sign an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) with Apple and will be required to lock their cell phones in the main office.
- It seems that Apple stores have received some hardware for installation and are expecting more probably on Friday or Saturday. The Apple stores have strictly been ordered to not open them until late Saturday night.
- Black curtains will be put in place so outsiders would not be able to see what’s happening inside.
- The overnight shift will include visuals staff, a manager, a business team member, a few Apple specialists.
- Employees are required to download gigabytes of data which is labelled as “training” and is password protected, and not even managers are able to access it until Saturday Afternoon.
- Apple stores have compulsory meetings on 22nd May, morning and evening.
There is something definitely happening “inside” Apple. Maybe a new product? Any guesses let us know in the comments below.