- iPad Mini & iPhone 5 8-pin Dock Connectors High-Resolution Pictures
- Download Redsnow 0.9.12b2 For Bug Fixes & Direct Inject Of Rocky Racoon
- Upgrade Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 to Windows 8 Now (Guide)
- More Details Regarding iPhone 5 Surface: New Dock Connector, Larger Screen & Slimmer
- Apple To Work With U.S. Military To Develop Wearable Technology!
WhatsApp Web has finally been rolled out to WhatsApp users for the iPhone. If you are an avid WhatsApp user then this is for you, especially for those who spend a lot of time on their computers and need to constantly check WhatsApp. Well, here is how to set up the official WhatsApp web for iPhone users.
WhatsApp Web iPhone Official
Since you don’t really a have an ‘account’ for WhatsApp in a traditional sense. Using the WhatsApp web service is slightly different from what you might be used to. But setting up is pretty simple nonetheless. But before we begin there are a few important things to know. So let’s get started with them.
- You need your iPhone to be connected to the internet for you to use WhatsApp. To avoid using excess data, make sure your iPhone and computer are connected to a WiFi network.
- The site to access WhatsApp web is web.whatsapp.com.
- WhatsApp web works on all browsers but to get the complete features such as sending audio and videos, there are available in Chrome and FireFox.
- You need to download the latest version of WhatsApp for your iPhone.
Well let’s get started with the simple guide on getting WhatsApp on your computer to use with an iPhone.
Step 1: On your iPhone go to WhatsApp > Settings > WhatsApp web.
Step 2: On your computer that you want to have WhatsApp web run on, go to web.whatsapp.com. You will be presented with a QR code there.
Step 3: Now on your iPhone scan the QR code via the WhatsApp web feature.
Step 4: It will now automatically present you your messages. It is as simple as that.
Step 5: If you want desktop notifications, on the right hand corner click on the ‘allow desktop notifications’. But do note that you will only get the notifications if web.whatsapp.com is running on your browser.
That’s it folks. If you have followed the steps correctly you will be able to start using WhatsApp web for the iPhone.
If there are any questions regarding this guide. Leave a comment below.