- Top 5 Free Cydia Tweaks for Themes In 2012
- iPhone 5 Motherboard Gets Pictured: Reveals More Details About iPhone 5
- Google Let JC Penney Spam Search Results For Months
- The Most Famous Apple Store 5th Avenue in New York Getting A Makeover (Pictures)
- Get Free Nokia Lumia 1020 & 1520 By Trading iPhone 4/4S & Galaxy S 2
Eric Schmit, Mark Zuckerberg, and Steve Jobs CEO’s of Google, Facebook, and Apple respectively are to meet President Obama in San Francisco on Thursday. President Obama will also meet high tech gurus and other business leaders in the Silicon Valley.
What interests most is the timing of the meeting which is only a few days after the Egyptian revolution which toppled the 30 year old regime of Hosni Mubarak.
The Egyptian revolution would not resulted like the way it did, if it wasn’t for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social networking sites. So could this be something that the president Obama wants to talk about?
Steve Jobs who is currently on leave from Apple due to some health reasons is likely to attend the meeting. This will debunk those rumors that Steve Jobs had only few weeks to live.
Eric Schmit current CEO of Google who is to step down from his position this April will meet the president and other high tech gurus.
Why isn’t Bill Gates Invited?