- Evad3rs Is The New Team That Will Release Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 6
- Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Buys $7Million House (Pics)
- R-SIM 4: An Unlocking Solution For iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08 To Be Released Within 10 Days!
- Will Installous Return Once iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Is Released?
- (Breaking News) Tim Cook’s First Major Decision: Apple To Acquire Netflix
Many people who have been waiting for an untethered jailbreak are soon going to get one except iPhone 4S users and iPad 2. For those iPhone 4S users we have got some news regarding untethered jailbreak on iOS 5.
The news is not good. Pod2g of chronic Dev team updates saying that he is facing problems regarding the untethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4S.
So what exactly is the problem that is keeping the hacker from getting the untethered jailbreak? Pod2g updates on his blog that the problem is something to do with processor cache.
The untether fails right now because I’m having processor cache issues.
I’m close, but I can’t figure out what happens. It certainly has something to do with the Cortex-A9 cache management.
I could sort it out quick, it’s a matter of chance.
So that means chances are quite slim for getting an untethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4S as of now, but do not worry as pod2g mentions that he will try again and update us tomorrow on his progess.