Apple today officially launched the new iPad 3 or simply the new iPad. With it Apple has launched the new iOS 5.1 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. So folks go ahead and download iOS 5.1 for your iOS device from the download links below.
iOS 5.1 has just been released today and with it comes new features and bug improvements and one of the major new features in Siri in Japanese language.
Here is the full change log of iOS 5.1
– Japanese language support for Siri (availability may be limited during initial rollout)
– Photos can now be deleted from Photo Stream
– Camera shortcut now always visible on Lock Screen for iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch (4th generation)
– Camera face detection now highlights all detected faces
– Redesigned Camera app for iPad
– Genius Mixes and Genius playlists for iTunes Match subscribers
– Audio for TV programs and films on iPad optimized to sound louder and clearer
– Podcast controls for playback speed and a 30-second rewind for iPad
– Addresses bugs affecting battery life
– Fixes and issue that occasionally caused audio to drop for outgoing calls
Download iOS 5.1
Those of you who wish to download iOS 5.1 for your iPhone 4S/4/3GS, iPad 1/2 and iPod touch can download iOS 5.1 from the download links below or you can chose to download via OTA.
To download via OTA, simply head over to Settings > General > Software Update and tap on “Download and Install”. Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network as the file is 177MB.
Those of you who want to get iOS 5.1 via download links, can simply download from the links below.
So folks there you go, if you want to download iOS 5.1 go ahead and download from the links above and those of you who rely on unlock and jailbreak should NOT download iOS 5.1.
Are you going to download?