- Jailbreak iOS 5 Using Redsnow For iPhone iPad iPod touch (Guide)
- The New iPad 3 Gets Jailbroken (Untethered) On iOS 5.1 (Video)
- Download Cydia App To Convert Tethered Into Untethered Jailbreak
- iOS 6/6.1 Untethered Jailbreak Is Confirmed For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch!
- Convert Tethered To Untethered Jailbreak Using Corona On iOS 5.0.1
Well this wasn’t something most of us had expected. In China pre-orders for the iPhone 5 were totally unexpected. Pre-orders for just one carrier amounted to a total of 100,000 iPhone 5s on the first day!
100,000 iPhone 5
iPhone 5, Apple’s sixth iteration of the iPhone has been received with quite a zeal in many countries around the world. iPhone 5 is the first device after the iPhone 4 which has received quite a lot of appreciation.
We reported earlier that Chinese carrier China Unicom has started taking pre-orders, it seems that the pre-orders for the iPhone 5 were really high considering a country that is obsessed with Android smartphones.
A staggering 100,000 iPhone 5s were pre-ordered on the first day. Now this might be small compared to other countries such as the United States but do keep in mind that China is a country where Android phones completely overwhelm the iPhone, and price is a huge factor.
This is the first time in China where pre-orders have reached such a high amount.
China Unicom which is the second largest wireless carrier in China opened up pre-orders for the iPhone 5 on Monday and will begin selling the iPhone 5 on 14 December.
Apple via a press release yesterday mentioned that more then 50 countries around the world would be receiving the iPhone 5 in December, making it the fastest iPhone roll-out ever.