- Here Is How To Install Android 4.2.2 On Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 (Guide)
- 5 Mind Blowing Pictures Of Mars From Mars Curiosity
- WhatsApp For iPhone Finally Goes Free! Download Free WhatsApp Now!
- How To Get Samsung’s Smart Pause Function On iPhone & iPad – FaceHalt Cydia Tweak
- Apple Apologized To Samsung For Its Incorrect Statement Regarding Samsung Patent Infringement Ruling.
Bluetooth is a pretty important feature for any phone, not just a smartphone but a feature phone too and this is exactly where Apple lacks. Well not anymore thanks to Airblue Sharing. You can now send files easily on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on iOS 6/6.1 using this Cydia tweak. So go ahead and download AirBlue Sharing for your iOS device.
Bluetooth On iOS 6/6.1
Agree or not, Apple’s Bluetooth sucks big time. Apple has completely neglected its Bluetooth feature and therefore you can not transfer any files between iOS and other operating systems. The Bluetooth on an iOS device allows you to transfer to another iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and sometimes even that does not work.
Well for your Bluetooth problems we have a solution and it is called AirBlue Sharing.
AirBlue Sharing is a must have Bluetooth sharing application on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, it might just be one of the best Bluetooth sharing tweaks on Cydia. Now that has got to mean something.
AirBlue Sharing is very simple to use, once you download AirBlue Sharing you do not need to configure any files. Simply tap on the arrow next to file you want to send and it will whiz to your intended destination.
AirBlue Sharing Bluetooth Cydia Tweak
Some of the features of AirBlue Sharing are:
- Zero configuration.
- Native Bluetooth pairing, do note have to re-pair your device when using iOS native Bluetooth.
- High speed Bluetooth transmission, unto 1.7 MB/s.
- Automatically shutdown bluetooth when transmission done to save power.
- Transfer files over WiFi connection, it’s possible to transfer video file in a few seconds (iOS to iOS).
- Automatically create a WiFi hotspot for transmission when no WiFi available.
- Send from notes/photos/videos/music/contacts/ Voice memos.
- Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux, Nokia, Android, Blackberry and other bluetooth enabled phones.
You might have heard about other Bluetooth tweaks but the only reason we prefer AirBlue Sharing over others such as Celeste is price. Other working Bluetooth tweaks for iOS 6/6.1 are priced pretty high, somewhere around $10 but AirBlue sharing is for $4.99. So it is quite a bargain.
You can download AirBlue Sharing from the BigBoss repo for $4.99. So go ahead and download it.