- Osama Bin Laden’s Death News – How Twitter Reacted By The Numbers!
- Top 5 Best Action Games For iPhone 5 (List)
- Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Using PwnageTool To Preserve Baseband For Unlock
- Download Semi-Restore For Windows & Mac To Restore Without Losing Jailbreak!
- Figures Show iOS To Be Greatest Gaming Platform Of All Time
Apple has just released iOS 7.1 beta for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Those of you who are developers can head over to the dev center and download iOS 7.1 beta for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. So what exactly is new in this beta of iOS 7.1? Well check out the details regarding iOS 7.1 beta below.
Download iOS 7.1
Only a few moments ago, Apple released the latest build of iOS 7.1 to developers. This is the first beta version of iOS 7.1. As this has just been released, we do not have the change log of this version yet. We will update the post as soon as the change log is released (see update).
Those of you who are developers can head over to the dev center and start downloading iOS 7.1 beta.
iOS 7.1 beta supports the following Apple products:
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S.
- iPhone 4.
- iPad 2.
- iPad 3.
- iPad 4.
- iPad Air.
- iPad mini.
- iPod touch 5.
You can download iOS 7.1 beta from the download link below. But please note that you must be a developer to download this version of iOS 7.
Download iOS 7.1 beta
iOS 7.1 beta change log
iOS 7.1 brings some massive bug fixes, and when I say massive I literally. It brings bug fixes ranging from Bluetooth to notes to iTunes-related work. See the full change log below:
- New notification message. It now says “No notifications”, instead of “No missed notifications”.
- New Yahoo! logo and a new weather app logo.
- New options which show “Upload Burst photos”.
- Ability to use a new “Dark Keyboard”.
If you have downloaded iOS 7.1 beta for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Post the changes you have noticed in the comment section below.