- Effective Ways To Avoid Catching A Cold Or Flu
- Use Saved Unlock Activation/Baseband Tickets To Unlock iPhone In Case Of A Restore: Cookie
- iPhone Notifications Can Now Be Synced Directly To Google Glass (Video)
- Absinthe Released! Download Absinthe To Jailbreak iPhone 4S & iPad 2 For Mac & Windows
- A Designer’s Review On The Design Of The iPhone 5 (Detail Review)
Evasion jailbreaking tool has just been updated to version 1.0.2. And, it finally fixes a major problem that most of you people had been facing – the iPad WiFi boot loop. Well, Evad3rs listened to your problems and it has released a new version of Evasion that fixes this problem. So go ahead and download Evasion 1.0.2 to fix iPad WiFi boot loop.
Evasion7 jailbreak was released in such a hurry that the developers behind it did not thoroughly tested the tool. It was released in such a rush that the developers did not even inform Saurik – the founder of Cydia. This is one of the main reasons why most of the Cydia tweaks do not work on iOS 7 for iOS devices. But there is a temporary solution to fixing the problem via the “Mobile Substrate Fix” – until Saurik officially updates Mobile Substrate for iOS 7.
Well Mobile Substrate has not been fixed yet, but thanks to Evad3rs another problem has been fixed. It is one of the most common problems that many iPad users faced while trying to jailbreak it. It is the iPad WiFi boot loop.
If you had been facing the iPad WiFi boot loop problem then you must download Evasion7 1.0.2 to fix it. Download Evasion 1.0.1 from the link below.
Download Evasi0n7 1.0.2 for Windows.
Download Evasi0n7 1.0.2 for Mac.
Once you download Evasion 1.0.2, connect your iPad and try to jailbreak it again. This should fix the iPad WiFi boot loop problem.
Let us know if this fixes your iOS 7 jailbreak problems.