- Microsoft Buys Skype For $8.5 Billion, Official Announcement Tomorrow – Confirmed
- Apple Starts Preparation For iPad Mini Event (IMAGES)
- Facebook To Launch An Operating System? (Rumor)
- A Special Team Of Cops To Catch iPhone & iPad Thieves Deployed!
- Download Evasion 1.5.1 Jailbreak To Fix Bugs For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (Link)
I have been getting some emails regarding how to downgrade from iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. So instead of sending out emails, I will just address this issue in this post. Is it possible to downgrade to iOS 9.1 from iOS 9.2?
The reason why a lot of people are asking whether it is possible to downgrade from iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.2 is because Pangu recently updated their jailbreaking software for iOS 9.1. So a lot of people now want to be on that particular version because it can be jailbroken.
Well, without wasting much of your time, the answer is a straight forward no. I know now you are thinking about the SHSH blobs you had been saving for every version but the sad truth is the way Apple signs every restore, those blobs have become useless.
Before you could save those SHSH blobs and restore to a previous version because Apple did not generate new authentication tokens but now it does for every restore.
If you are on iOS 9.1 then it is better that you do not update to a new version but if you are already running the latest iOS firmware then keep updating to get new security features.
Until a jailbreak is released for the latest iOS firmware, go out and have fun!