- Apple’s iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Video Leaked! Check Out The Leaked iPhone Video
- Unlock iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS On iOS 6 – Information
- iPhone 5 Now Available For $129, iPhone 4S For $39!
- Download Leaked iOS 7 Beta 5 For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (Link)
- President Signs Bill: iPhone Unlocking Now Legal
All of us have our own weaknesses, as we are not perfect human beings. Since the beginning we have been given freedom and we are free to do anything we want whether good or bad but we cannot deny that everything we do has its own consequences.
According to Newton’s third law of motion, “Every action there is an opposite but equal reaction”. Our weaknesses will lead us to wrong doings, especially when we continue tolerating it and therefore these wrong doings can greatly affect our daily life and even our relationship with others. So we need to transform this weakness into strength as soon as possible to avoid regrets.
As what I have said earlier, every action there is an opposite but equal reaction. It is also true that there is always good for bad, white for black, better for worse and strength for weaknesses. Turning weaknesses into strength gives us hope, inspiration and encouragement to continue to live.
In reality it is so hard to start transforming a weakness into strength; it requires a lot of time and exploration in the sense that we should know first all our weaknesses. And by the time that we already know these things we should apply self-control and self disciplined in our lives. Live in a way that you are confident and have peace of mind in everything you do, with no guilt inside. Everything is possible when you really intend to do something for the betterment.
Everyone is afraid of failure to some extent whether it is professionally, personally, or life in general. Weaknesses that you possess may seem to hold you back from the true success you wish you could grasp. While you may have been taught that life is about getting in where you fit in, there is actually a way to reverse weaknesses by making them into strengths that could change the entire dynamic of how you operate.
- Identify your own personal weaknesses. This could be difficult if your weakness is not being honest with yourself, but is a necessary step in making improvement. Just as completing an objective requires having an intention in sight, so does turning a weakness into strength. Once you have known your own weaknesses, you begin to recognize the problem and can begin to work out.
- Empower yourself. The primary step to empowering yourself has already been completed if you identify your weaknesses sincerely. Now you must learn how to think positively in order to have a good outcome. This doesn’t mean that you have to change your personality, but you should have confidence in yourself and trust your own abilities.
- Turn over the script. In order to turn your weakness around you will need to learn as how to make your weakness work for you. For instance, if you are not good in focusing on long-term projects, breaking them into smaller projects over time may help you making a breakthrough. This way you are not trying to force a change that may never happen, rather, accepting what you have and making it work for you.
- Overcome your fear of failure. Fear is a weakness that limits your ability to succeed in the areas we may desire most. Determination is an integral part of success when it comes to turning your weakness into strength. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes along the way when you are trying to better yourself because this is a part of the process of improvement.