- Download iOS 5 Beta Version 3 iPhone iPad iPod touch (Direct Links)
- Just Released iOS 4.3.1 Jailbroken Using PwnageTool! Jailbreak Your iPhone 4, 3GS Running iOS 4.3.1 (Guide)
- How To Get Wallpapers From Tumblr Every Hour On iPhone
- Here Is How To Create An Unbreakable Passcode For iPhone & iPad!
- How To Fix iPhone If It Freezes Or Crashes Continuously (Guide)
If you have been using WhatsApp on your iPhone and iPod touch you will know how easy it is to message other people using WhatsApp and if you are an iPad 1 and iPad 2 owner you can’t use WhatsApp on it, but do not worry we have a solution and its called WhatsPad! You can now use WhatsApp on your iPad 1 and iPad 2 via WhatsPad and here is how to download it.
WhatsPad is a jailbreak tweak so you will need to jailbreak your device. If you have not jailbroken your device use the following guides to jailbreak it.
Download WhatsApp For iPad 1 & iPad 2 Using WhatsPad
STEP 1: Download WhatsApp for iPhone via iTunes
STEP 2: Download iPhone Configuration Utility and run it.
STEP 3: When you run it you will see Applications in the left menu, Click on it.
STEP 4: Click on the add button at the top left of the window.
STEP 5: Choose your downloaded WhatsApp file. It is located in the normal iTunes data folder under iTunes Media\Mobile Applications.
STEP 6: Now click on install and WhatsApp will appear on your iPad 1 or iPad 2.
STEP 7: Now head over to Cydia and download WhatsPad which can be located in the BigBoss repo
To activate WhatsApp, enter the telephone number of a sim card which you can use to receive SMS messages (i.e. in an old phone handset). The SMS will contain your activation code.
That is it! Now you can use WhatsApp on your iPad 1 and iPad 2 and enjoy talking to your friends.