- iPhone 5 Has Been Announced! Here Are The Details
- Unlock iPhone 4 On iOS 5/5.0.1 For Baseband 4.11.08: React0r Unlock (Guide)
- Tim Cook To Announce iPhone 5 On October 4: iPhone 5 Keynote
- Siri Successfully Installed On iPhone 4 From iPhone 4S (Video Proof)
- New Details Regarding Google Glass For iPhone & Sending Messages Emerge
When it comes to Apple, people expect sleek and amazing design that simply wows people. So what if Apple made a watch, how would it look like? Well if you had been wondering look no further as Swedish designer Anders Kjellberg has the answer with this amazing iWatch concept.
Although Apple has never mentioned anything regarding making a watch but that does not leave concept artist without creating something that Apple might make in future or maybe not in this case.
Ever since Steve Jobs mentioned iPod nano wrist straps, concepts regarding an iPod nano as a watch or a complete new watch such as this iWatch have started pouring in.
This iWatch concept features a retina display, FaceTime for those users who simply can’t live without it, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi charging, 16GB storage, proximity sensors and pretty much every cool thing you can imagine.
Below is a picture showing how the backside of the iWatch will look like. Sleek design with an Apple logo, that is what you will expect from Appl
What do you think about this iWatch concept? Although we know Apple will not make an iWatch in the near future but it does seem to be getting a little attention recently.