- Android-Based ioPhone5 Is A Knock-off iPhone 5C (Video)
- How To Install Cracked Apps Manually Without Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad iPod touch
- New Gevey SIM Will Unlock iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08! (Confirmed)
- Fix Bugs & iPhone 3GS Location Service On iOS 5 With Redsnow 0.9.9b6
- Windows Phone Beats iPhone In Italy! (Report)
Apple has just released iOS 6.1! No, this is not a beta it’s the finally version. So folks go ahead and download iOS 6.1 for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. iOS 6.1 brings some new improvements and other bug fixes.
Download iOS 6.1
Apple has just released iOS 6.1 to the general public. You can now go ahead and download iOS 6.1 which has been in beta versions for quite sometime. iOS 6.1 brings the following improvements/fixes:
LTE support for more carriers.
Purchase movie tickets through Fandango with Siri (USA only)
iTunes Match subscribers can now download individual songs from iCloud.
New button to reset the Advertising Identifier
So Apple finally releases the iOS 6.1 to the general public. Those of you who are following Maypalo for sometime would know that this is a great news. Wondering why? Well, iOS 6.1 can be jailbroken for all iOS devices! Now it’s only a matter of time before we get our hands on the jailbreak for this firmware.
Those of you who want to download iOS 6.1 should do so by heading over to Settings > General > Software Update and tap on Download and Install. If you want to download through iTunes simply connect your device to computer and it showed show a message saying a new firmware is available, simply click on download and install.