- Thailand Official “Accidentally” Leaks iPhone 6 Models
- How To Put Reddit Front Page In Notification Center
- Steve Jobs Life Will Be Celebrated On 19 October 2011
- Factory Unlock Your iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08/4.12.01 For Free! (GiveAway)
- Mountain Lion Finally Release For OS X! Download Mountain Lion 10.8 For OS X From Mac App Store (Link)
Have you recently started facing problems after installing AppSync, such as that apps are not working properly? If yes we have a solution for you. Here is how to fix apps not working properly after installing AppSync on iOS 7 for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
A lot of users have been reporting that, after they installed AppSync on iOS 7 for an iOS devices, other native features or apps have started to not work properly. The common apps which are not working properly are Safari and Mail on iOS.
Well do not worry folks as we have the solution to fix this problem for you. The trick is very simple and can be done within a few minutes; so check it out below.
STEP 1: Head over to Cydia and remove afc2add. Search for it if you can’t easily find it.
STEP 2: Now remove Appsync.
STEP 3: Install iFile.
STEP 4: Navigate to /var/mobile/Library/Caches.
STEP 5: Locate com.apple.mobile.installation.plist and delete the file.
STEP 6: Locate com.apple.LaunchServices-054.csstore and delete the file.
STEP 7: Reboot your device.
STEP 8: Install Appsync again.
That’s it folks. If you have followed the steps correctly; which you should have because it is pretty easy; your apps will start working properly and AppSync would be installed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch too.
As always if you have a question regarding this AppSync problem, then leave a comment below.