- Check Out This Stunning iPhone 6 Video (Concept)
- Redsnow Jailbreaks iOS 5.0.1 For iPhone 4/3GS, iPad1, iPod Touch 4G
- iPhone 5S, Cheaper iPhone & Retina Display iPad Mini 2 Delayed – Report
- Security For iPhone 6 Event Is The Highest In Many Years!
- Jailbreak iOS 5 Using Redsnow For iPhone iPad iPod touch (Guide)
Those of you who are looking for new smartphones in exchange for previous ones should be happy to know that Microsoft has introduced a new exchange program for smartphones. If you were thinking to get a Nokia Lumia smartphone, now is your chance. In exchange for an iPhone 4/4S and Samsung Galaxy S 2, Microsoft will provide you with a Lumia 1020 and 1520 for free!
Microsoft has introduced the trade-in program for Apple’s iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy. Those of you who want to try out a new mobile operating system (which Microsoft wants you to do), are now eligible for the trade-in program.
If you currently own an iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or a Samsung Galaxy S 3; Microsoft is ready to take your phone and in return give you a brand new Lumia 1020 or 1520 depending on your choice!
Lumia 1020 packs a staggering 41 megapixel camera, enough to put some DSLR’s to shame (pixel wise). It has Nokia’s PureView technology, Optical Image Stabilization, and amazing high-resolution zoom.
Lumia 1520 isn’t far behind, it has a great camera too with a 21 megapixel, enough to take some stunning shots.
Both these Lumia phones are a great camera phone and come with a Microsoft’s Windows operating system for mobile devices.
This trade-in program expires on March 2, 2014. Here are some other details regarding the trade-in program from Microsoft:
- Qualifying 2-year (new or upgrade) contract required.
- Sales tax may apply.
- Colors and availability varies by store.
- Devices must be in good working condition.
- See store associate for more detail.
Well are you looking to trade-in your iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or Samsung Galaxy S 4 for a Nokia Lumia smartphone? Let me know in the comment section below.