- Take Photos In Stealth Mode Using SpyPhoto For iPhone (Jailbreak Tweak)
- 18 Year Old Invents Technology That Will Charge Your Phone In 20 Seconds!
- How To Enable (Activate) Apple Pay On iPhone 6 & 6 Plus (Guide)
- Top 10 Best Augmented Reality iPhone Apps In 2012
- Jailbreak iPhone iPad iPod touch On iOS 4.3.4 Using PwnageTool 4.3.4 (Guide)
As most of you know by now, Apple has unveiled iOS 8 for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. And, a lot of you have already installed it on your iOS devices. But those of you who have leaked links and want to install iOS 8 beta 1 on your iOS devices. This is the guide for you. Check out below on how to install leaked iOS 8 beta 1 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Install iOS 8 Beta 1
Those of you who are developers can head over to the dev center and download iOS 8 beta 1 and install it on your iOS devices. But if you are not a developer then this is how you can install iOS 8 beta 1.
As this guide to install iOS 8 beta 1 without a developer account has some requirement, therefore make sure you follow each step to get iOS 8 installed on your iOS device.
iOS 8 compatibility
The following devices are compatible with iOS 8 beta:
- iPhone 5S.
- iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 5.
- iPhone 4S.
- iPad Air.
- iPad Mini.
- iPad 4.
- iPad 3.
- iPad 2.
- iPod Touch 5.
iOS 8 Notes:
- iOS 8 is in first beta therefore you are likely to find some bugs. Make sure you download only if you are ready to face some crashes.
- Make sure you download the latest version of iTunes before proceeding.
- This method to install iOS 8 uses iTunes upgrade.
Tutorial To Install iOS 8
Step 1: Before you proceed make sure you backup all your data for your iOS device that you are planning to upgrade.
Step 2: Once you have backed up. Download the leaked iOS 8 beta 1 from below:
- Download iOS 8 beta 1 leaked link.
Step 3: As this method requires for you to register your UDID. Follow the link below to get your UDID registered for free!
- Register UDID for free.
Step 4: Once that is done. Open iTunes.
Step 5: Connect your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, the one that you want to update.
Step 6: Press option button (Mac) or shift key (Windows) on the “Update” button.
Step 7: Now select the .ipsw file you downloaded in step 2.
Step 8: iTunes will show a message saying it will install iOS 8 beta on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Just click Ok.
Step 9: After the reboot a “Slide to Upgrade” slider will appear. Simply slide it and it will begin installing iOS 8 beta on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
That’s it folks. If you have followed the guide properly, you will have successfully installed iOS 8 beta 1 on your iOS device. As always if you have a question leave a comment below.