- iOS 6 Beta 1 Gets Jailbroken Only After A Day Of Release!
- Download Graviboad 2: Updated To Support iOS 5 On iPhone iPad iPod Touch
- Apple’s IPad 2 To Come Out On 2nd March?
- Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 4S & iPad 2 On iOS 5.0.1 For Windows Using CLI (Guide)
- Download The New YouTube App For iPhone & iPod Touch (Link)
Apple today released iOS 8.1.1 for iPhones, iPads and iPod touch. This new version of Apple’s mobile operating system brings bug fixes and other improvements mainly aimed at the iPhone 4s and the iPad 2, not only those devices are getting an upgrade but the overall iOS system is being bumped up too.
Download iOS 8.1.1
According to Apple’s change log iOS 8.1.1 brings “bug fixes, increased stability, and performance improvements for the iPhone 4s and the iPad 2”. We expected the update to come out soon and it finally has.
To download iOS 8.1.1 for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, head over to General > Settings > Software update. You will see the new version there, just click on download and install and you are good to go.
As you might already know, iOS 8.1.1 fixes the exploit used for jailbreaking using Pangu. So if you currently have a jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and want to keep your jailbreak, stay away from updating to this version.
If you upgrade to iOS 8.1.1, you will not be able to jailbreak your device for the foreseeable future – so do not update!
If you have any questions about this new version, let me know in the comment section below.